Recieving Your Tickets
- Event tickets will be emailed to you at the email address you provided when booking. We do not send physical tickets for our events.
- If you do not recieve your e-tickets, please feel free to contact us and we will resolve the issue.
Event Ticket Refunds
- Wycombe Museum does not refund tickets in the instance of a customber becoming unable to attend an event.
- Tickets will be refunded automatically if events are cancelled or become otherwise unfeasible to run.
- Should an event be rescheduled, any purchased tickets will automatically be transferred onto the new event date. If you be unable to attend the new date we will happily refund your tickets.
Transferring Tickets to Another Event
- We will transfer event tickets if given a 7 day’s notice, provided we have availability on another session of the same value to transfer your booking.
- We are unable to transfer tickets with less than 7 days notice unless we have a waiting list and will be able to resell your vacated space.
Contact our Museum Team
- If you have any questions about your tickets please contact the museum on firstname.lastname@example.org. For urgent messages, please call us on 01494 957210, but please be aware sometimes our phones will be unmanned.
- Payment is taken from your card once your order is placed and you have received your email confirmation.
- Any refunds granted will be credited to the Debit or Credit Card used at the time of order processing.
- Refunds will be issued within 14 days.
- If you would like further information please email our museum team email@example.com.