Learn a creative new skill whilst having fun with your friends. Each guest receives their very own crochet kit and will learn the basic stitches and techniques to create a beautiful piece. The party girl/boy gets to choose the crochet kit design.
All sessions are led by Museum staff and include a break for snacks or birthday cake.
The party package includes:
- A personalised invitation for each guest
- Welcome and receive crochet kits
- Learn basic stitching and crochet techniques
- Mid party break for cookies and milkshake or fruit smoothie (or birthday cake – not provided)
- More crochet techniques and practice time
- Children are presented with certificates and take-home how-to guides
- Home time or party lunch/tea (optional – unsupervised by Museum staff. Enquire for details.)
Recommended age range: 6yrs +
Number of children: Minimum 5, maximum 10
Party length: 2.5 hours
Cost: £220 (including room hire)
Choose between a 10am or 1pm start