Admission to the Museum is free.
- Monday to Thursday: 10am to 4:30pm
- Friday: 10am to 4pm
- Saturday: 10am to 4.30pm
- Sunday: 12pm to 4.30pm
Please not that these opening times include the Museum Gardens. The gates to the Musem’s grounds and parking will be closed shortly after the Museum has closed for the day.
- The Museum Cafe & Shop serves a selection of hot & cold drinks, as well as fresh sandwiches, locally produced soup, and delicious cakes from Downley-based Rachel’s Sweet Kitchen, plus an assortment of snacks. Wycombe Museum supports local businesses and aims wherever possible to stock the best locally made products!
- The Museum is fully accessible, complete with a disabled access toilet and lift. A portable induction loop is available to borrow from reception for visitors with hearing difficulties.
- We have a small on-site car park with limited space including disabled parking, which can be accessed from the corner of The Greenway and Priory Avenue. Pay and display parking is available on The Greenway and Priory Avenue. There is long-stay parking available just a 5 minute walk away at Easton Street car park – from there just make the short trip along Birdcage Walk, cross the A404 Amersham Hill and turn right. Continue up the hill and make a left onto Priory Avenue. You’ll find us on the corner of Priory Avenue and The Greenway.
- Wycombe Museum Priory Avenue High Wycombe Bucks HP13 6PX