October Half Term
Spooky Crochet for Kids
Sunday 27 October
Be seen at Halloween and crochet your own glow in the dark scary key fob or jewellery. Don’t forget to return on Thursday 31st October for our Halloween Ghost Hunt! Recommended 5+
Book l £5
Let’s Cook: Spooky Snacks
Monday 28 October
2 – 4pm
Get scary with ‘mac-o-lantern’ making! Whip up a tasty mac and cheese, served in your very own carved pumpkin pepper.
Let’s Cook is a project aimed at teaching basic cooking techniques, promoting healthy eating, home cooking, and reducing food waste in the community, and was started in conjunction with the Buckinghamshire Waste Partnership. Our session leaders have been trained and certified by the Let’s Cook Project. All ingredients included. Eat what you make!
Book l £8 or £7.20 for Friends
Discover & Make : Halloween Crafts
Tuesday 29 October | Sessions start at 10.30, 11.30am, 12.30, 2.15, 3.15pm
Have a spooky time making Halloween crafts and design your own loot bag to collect your Halloween treats in!
Recommend 4 +
Book l £4
Halloween Ghost Hunt
Thursday 31 October
Entry from 3pm
Meet the ghosts of Castle Hill House as you tour the Museum in this after-dark experience. Come dressed up and ready to scare as you enjoy some frightening foods and take part in ghoulish games. Can you solve the clues to complete your mission and make it out safely?
- Recommended for children age 4 – 11. Children must be supervised.
- Entry in 20 minute booked slots between 3pm and 6.40pm
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes before your booked slot for a prompt start
- Experience lasts approximately 1 hour 15 minutes.
- Early bird tickets are available until 5pm on Sunday 27th October. After this point standard entry tickets are available. Family tickets and tickets including food are only available in advance.
- Food is served until 8pm. Food can be purchased with advanced tickets or separately on the night.
Pricing (Early bird tickets are available until 5pm Sunday 27th October)
Early bird tickets (entry only) – save up to 50%!
- Adult £2
- Child £7.50
- Family (2 adults 2 children) £18
Early bird tickets (entry plus food) – save over 20% on food!
Food includes Halloween themed ‘Witches Fingers’ hot dogs or veggie alternative, nachos, a spooky sweet treat and choice of hot drink
- Adult £6
- Child £10
- Family (2 adults 2 children) £30
- Adult £4
- Child £10
- Family tickets are not available after 27 October
On the night, food will be charged at £5 for adults and £3 for children. We will be serving the normal food in the café as well.