Travel back in time and have a go at a historic craft of your choice – make clay pots or carve soap – play a game of musical time zones, and race to find some Museum objects before they’re stolen by time travellers!
Wycombe Museum birthday party sessions include a fun mix of games, activities, and crafts inspired by the Museum, ideal for children aged between 4 – 8 years old. All sessions are led by Museum staff and include a break for a birthday tea.
The party package includes:
- Themed invitations to send to your guests
- Arrive to music
- Make a party crown (and finger puppets, if time allows)
- Time Traveller’s suitcase game – memory game trying to work out which artefacts have been taken away.
- Craft activity (choose between making clay pots or soap carving)
- Find the lost treasure – piece together the treasure map and find treasure chest in the garden.
- Time travellers trail in the Museum – find the objects before they are stolen by the time travellers! Supervised by adults. Party enabler clears room ready for party tea.
- Party games
- Party tea – unsupervised by Museum staff
Recommended age range: 4-8yrs
Maximum number of children: 15
Party length: 2 hours (including a break for birthday tea)
Cost: £180 (including room hire)
Extra children £10 per child
Choose between a 10am or 2pm start