A fun pizza making party where guests learn how to make the tastiest pizzas from scratch with delicious and easy flatbread bases and their very own tomato sauce.
The party includes a tour of the Victorian kitchen and time to play as a Victorian cook. Each guest will receive their very own apron and paper chefs’ hat to wear and take home. Great for pizza lovers!
The party package includes:
- A personalised invitation for each guest
- Welcome to the kitchen and talk on being safe in the kitchen
- Pair up at cooking stations
- Party are guided through the steps of preparing your chosen dish
- A mini-tour of our Victorian kitchen and a chance to role play
- Making flatbread pizza bases from scratch
- Choose your pizza toppings to add
- Let’s eat – enjoy your culinary creations together!
- Children receive recipe guides for their chosen dish
- Party are presented with certificates
- Home time
Recommended age range: 7 – 14 yrs
Number of children: Minimum 5, maximum 10
Party length: 3 hours
Cost: £300 (including room hire)
11am start time