Fox and cubs parties
Forest school inspired parties are held outdoors and include a mix of outdoor play and games, outdoor crafts and a campfire. Parties are led by experienced forest school trained leaders. We can theme parties and we will create a special birthday party itinerary for the day with you.
- Bugs & Beasts
- Dinosaur Roar
- Oh no it’s a… Gruffalo!
- Teddy Bears Picnic – bring a bear to the party!
- Woody Wizards, Witches & Potions
- Fantastic Fairies & Elves
- Survival: Build a shelter & try fire-lighting
- Pirates – Ah-Harr!
…but please chat to us if you have any other ideas!
The party package includes:
- Arrive and make a tree medallion name badge
- Themed craft activities
- Camp fire – cook either popcorn, stick bread or marshmallows
- Themed games including a trail, challenge, or treasure hunt
- Each party child will get a small canvas party bag to decorate and there will be a small gift for the birthday child
Further details can be confirmed during booking. The party package does not include any room hire. The museum has two rooms available for hire separately for party tea, craft and wet weather activities and to decorate if you wish. Find out more about room hire here.
What do I need to bring?
You will need to supply all food, drinks and a birthday cake. You may want to add extra items and sweets to the party bag.
Recommended age range: 2 – 10 yrs
Party length: 2 hours (including a 30 minute break for party tea)
Costs: £120 for up to 10 children. Additional children £12 per child (up to a maximum of 15)
Supervision: We ask for at least three adult helpers to attend the party, but the more the merrier!
Venue: Wycombe Museum grounds
Fox & Cubs Forest School require a £50 deposit at booking. This is not refundable if the party is cancelled 14 days before the party date. The remaining balance should be paid in pull at least three full days before the party and final numbers confirmed. We will need to know about any special dietary requirements of your guests on the day and any allergies (nuts, wasps/bee stings, etc).